The end of the COVID-19 pandemic is in sight, but we are not quite there yet. As businesses start to resume normal services and people start interacting more often, it is more important than ever that you are taking care of your health. Get vaccinated, boost your immune system, and find coronavirus testing in Utah so you know you are not spreading the virus to others.
Vaccination is the Best Defense
The best way to stay safe from COVID-19 is to get vaccinated, but even with vaccination it’s rare but still possible to catch COVID-19. The vaccine works incredibly well at reducing the effects of COVID-19, so you will not likely experience hospitalization, but it is possible for vaccinated people to transmit the virus to others. Fortunately, you can search for “coronavirus PCR testing near me” or “coronavirus rapid tests near me” if you are experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, even after you have been vaccinated. It is simple to get tested and the results are fast.
Improving Your Immune System
If you have any COVID-19 symptoms at all, even after you are vaccinated, it is important for you to find coronavirus testing in Utah to verify that you are not spreading the virus. If you are confirmed to have coronavirus, you need to quarantine and follow all CDC guidelines to avoid spreading the virus. If you are found to not have a COVID-19 infection, you need to work on staying healthy by supporting your immune system.
Here are some tips that are great to help anyone who wants to have a stronger immune system, even when this pandemic is a distant memory:
- Get vaccinated – make sure all of your vaccinations, including COVID-19 vaccinations, are up to date (don’t forget your 2nd dose of the COVID-19 vaccine, if applicable).
- Quit smoking or don’t start smoking.
- Get enough sleep – sleep is vital for building a stronger immune system.
- Keep washing your hands – even after you’ve been vaccinated, keep washing your hands.
- Get enough exercise – exercise keeps our body functioning
- Eat a healthy diet – essential vitamins and minerals found in healthy, fresh foods are important.
- Get Vitamin Therapy – Our IV drips and IM shots provide large doses of vitamins, minerals, and other important nutrients that aren’t found in a normal diet, and because IV therapy bypasses the digestive system, the nutrients are fully absorbed by your body.
- Minimize stress – do things that help reduce your stress, like making sure you aren’t carrying COVID-19 by searching for “coronavirus testing in Utah” and getting tested.
- Maintain a healthy weight – your body’s immune system functions better at a healthy weight.
- Don’t drink too much alcohol – too much alcohol can interfere with your immune system responses.
Trusted Testing Facilities
Finding a trusted testing facility that is safe and fast is essential. The best place for coronavirus testing in Utah is at Olympus Health & Performance. With locations in Salt Lake City, we are often found when people search for “coronavirus PCR testing near me”, “coronavirus rapid tests near me”, as well as “coronavirus antibody testing near me.” Our dedicated staff of medical professionals safely and quickly administer a variety of COVID-19 tests.
Olympus Health & Performance has performed more than 15,000 tests and is an authority in coronavirus testing in Utah. We are HIPAA-compliant and a CLIA-certified healthcare company that was founded by health care professionals in Salt Lake City. We offer in-clinic testing as well as mobile testing options.